husITa are now accepting nominations for five open husITa Board positions. The Board has several exciting projects that will be undertaken this coming year, including the implementation of projects and plans to broaden and involve our membership. To make a nomination (and to vote on Board membership) you must be a member of the husITa mailing list – please feel free to join). Find out more about the husITa Board.
To make a nomination or self-nomination, please go to this link:
Nomination details include:
- Nominations can be made between 1 Nov 2014 and 21 Nov 2014.
- Five positions on the board are open.
- Self nominations are accepted and current board members can be re-nominated.
- The nominating committee of the board will ensure that two candidates are nominated for each open board position.
- A ballot of nominees will be disseminated to husITa listserv members the 1st week in December and voting will be open for two weeks.
- During the 3rd week in December, a husITa board meeting will be held to discuss results.
- During the 4th week of December, the names of those elected will be posted to the husITa listserv after the husITa board makes final decisions on terms, breaks ties, etc.
- A list of the votes received by each of the candidates will be retained so that if a position becomes vacant, the nominee with the next number of votes will be approached to assume the position until the end of the original term.
- The dates listed above are those currently planned and may be changed by the board due to extenuating circumstances.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Dale Fitch ([email protected])
(husITa Board Secretary)