Special Issue Journal of Technology in Human Services
The Use of Technologies in Human Service Education and Training
Special Issue Editors: Andrew Quinn, PhD, MSW, University of North Dakota I Melanie Sage, PhD, MSW, University of North Dakota
The editors of this special edition of the Journal of Technology in Human Services, a Routledge/Taylor Francis publication, are seeking submissions related to the use of technology in human service education and training. Possible examples include the innovative uses of technology in the academic classroom, assignments in which students produce their work using digital media, internships and field work that incorporate creative uses of technology, and innovative use of technology in on-the-job training in human service settings. Case studies and application descriptions will be considered in areas where little research exists; priority consideration will be given to papers that report research outcomes.
1. Submit a 1-2 page summary or annotated outline of the proposed paper by 04/01/2013 (suggested, but optional).
2. Manuscripts due by 06/15/2013.
4. Review process to be completed with notifications of acceptance and or revisions by 08/01/2013.
5. Final manuscripts due by 09/15/2013.
6. Publication target date 12/15/2013.